Since we got back from our vacation at 9 p.m. last night, I haven't combed through the Sunday ads. But I did notice two coupons in the inserts that could likely result in free products:
- $1.50/1 Kraft (Other markets got this about a month ago and I was SO jealous because several deals subsequently came up that resulted in free dressing. Bring on salad season!)
- $1/1 ANY brand tonic water. This is a Tanqueray ad, but it says "no alcohol purchase required." It also says the tonic water must cost at least $1.01. I will probably be testing this to see if it is truly enforced because I see tonic often for around 99 cents and but certainly not $1.01.
- There's a fresh $1.50/1 Yoplait Kids printable online, which I learned about on Twitter from @SavvyAuntie.
- There are also a bunch of $1/1 Kraft Qs available here and here (you should be able to print both sets twice). Readers of Money Saving Mom point out that if your store doubles, these will likely also result in free products. But if you're like me in Chicago's Western Suburbs, you're like, double coupons? Who's them?
- Also thanks to Money Saving Mom is the link to sign up for Mambo Sprouts organic coupon booklets.
- Finally, Redbook just sent out a link on Twitter to a coupon site I've never used before: Shortcuts.com.