There are five, count 'em, FIVE coupon inserts in today's Sunday paper: two SmartSource, a RedPlum, a P&G and a Unilever. A good day to buy extra papers, if you have any money to burn in store coupons anywhere.
A few coupons handy for current promotions:
- $1/1 any Kellogg's cereal, 10 oz. or larger, in the RedPlum. If you use 7 of these at Jewel in the free milk promo, you should get 7 boxes cereal AND three gallons milk for a mere $7. Assuming you're like me and usually get milk for $2 a gallon, that's like getting 7 boxes cereal for $1 -- 15 cents a box!
- Also in SmartSource, 40 cents off Viva paper towels, and 50 cents off 3 packages Kleenex. Jewel has a "spend $15, get $5 oyno" Catalina deal (link also has some links to printables for other included prodeucts) going that includes Viva and Kleenex, and I confirmed yesterday that as usual, it works off pre-card prices. (It also includes Scott paper towels, and there are $1/1 printables for that.)
- And ALSO in SmartSource, $1/1 Post Trail Mix Crunch, AND there is a $2/1 printable on their Web site that you should be able to print twice. At least one person on Hot Coupon World says they saw this cereal tagged for the "buy 5, get $5" Cat deal at Jewel. If it is selling for $1.50 like many other Post cereals right now, and you can get, say, 4 printables and the one newspaper coupon, you'd pay $7.50 for 5 boxes, take off $9 in Qs and have $1.50 overage toward other purchases, PLUS getting the $5 CAT!! Makes my purchase of 5 boxes of other post cereals for 50 cents yesterday look like a lousy deal, lol. And by the way, on that above thread from Hot Coupon World, they say some stores are ringing the Post cereals up for more like $1 each for some reason. WOW!
- Dominick's has new super coupons -- Hellman's mayo for $2.50, Ritz crackers up to 16 oz. for $1.99, and others. Their Easter ham deal: 97 cents/lb. for half or whole bone-in ham, or $1.47/lb. for spiral sliced, bone-in half. And strawberries 2 lbs. for $2.98.
- Jewel's ham deal is a $7 off any brand coupon, which works out to 62 cents a pound for Cook's regular or $1.32/lb. for Cook's or Hormel spiral. AND they have a couple other ham deals: Buy $25 in Kraft products shown in ad, get $8 off ham, through 4/8. Products include $1 for Philly Cream Cheese, $1.67 Kraft dressing (do you have the $1.50/1 Q from last week's flyers??), bogo Oscar Meyer bacon and bogo Triscuits and Wheat Thins. The other ham deal is $3 off when you buy a 12 pack or larger of Miller, and 12-packs are $12.99. I might try to combine ALL THREE ham deals -- $7 coupon, $8 from Kraft and $3 from Miller -- to see if I could score a free or really cheap ham. I sure couldn't fit it in my freezer though, with all that cheese!
- Jewel 4-day sale Sun-Wed: strawberries $1.77/lb, sugar 4 lbs. for $1.57, butter $1.47/lb.
- JoAnn fabric -- coupons include 40% off any regular-priced item, including a fabric purchase of any size as long as it's all one piece. Time to make curtains, people.
- Shoe Carnival -- coupon for $5 off purchase of $39.98 or higher before tax, good htru 4/11.
- Target has a $10 gift card Q with new or transferred prescription, goo thru 4/20
- Michael's has a 30% off coupon for your entire regular price purchase, good 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 11 only; 50% off today only on any one regular priced item, and 40% off any regular priced item Monday-Fri this week
- See the week's CVS deals on I Heart CVS (includes cheap Coke, my weakness). Week's Wags deals at I Heart Wags.